We Are Here To Serve You
As your journey companion, Impetuz Psychological Service provides support in a private and confidential manner. Our highly qualified team offers the following range of clinic services:
Individualised support is specially catered to every individual’s needs. Support such as counselling, psychotherapy, assessment and interventions are carefully formulated and focused on promoting and supporting an individual’s overall well-being.
We provide therapeutic and clinical support in a wide range of areas, such as:
- Anger Management
- Mood Disorders
- Confidence and Self-esteem
- Eating Disorders
- Transition Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Stress Management
- Well-being and Performance
We adopt evidence-based assessments and provide quality advice to parents regarding their children’s learning and behavioural needs.
We provide psycho-educational and learning related support in areas such as:
- Developmental concerns such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention difficulties such as Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorders (ADHD)
- Learning Disorders
- Conduct/behaviour related concerns
- Issues concerning intellectual ability, executive functioning
Our specialised Speech and Language Therapy services:
- Intervention for language disorders – language/communication delay, language difficulties, language impairment
- Intervention for speech disorders – articulation or phonological delays/disorders, stuttering, apraxia of speech
- Assessment and/or screens for speech production and language abilities
Our direct intervention work with children is provided with some caregiver information and coaching.